Subject: Re: pkgsrc Interix 3.5/i386 bulk build results 20070117.1648
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/26/2007 10:08:42
On 1/25/07, Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org> wrote:
> Over 120 "newly" broken packages (probably many just unmasked by
> fixed ghostscript or dbus-glib?).

Yeah, any previously broken dependency of 10+ packages or so will
uncover new "broken" ones when the dependency is fixed.  So I'm
expecting this sort of thing for the next several build cycles,
especially in the next build report after this one.  (MesaLib is now
fixed, AFAICT, and it's a dependency of >1000 packages.)

> <         Successfully packaged:          2379
> >         Successfully packaged:          2710

So things are definitely heading in the right direction.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com> <todd@vierling.name>