Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_STABLE/i386 bulk build results 20061116.2020

Thomas Klausner wrote:
Many packages were built even though they were disabled with
NOT_FOR_PLATFORM or ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM because PKG_SKIP_REASON
stopped working. They should be properly disabled again now.

That's my fault. I will fix it the right way by checking in the bulk builds whether {NOT,ONLY}_FOR_PLATFORM is set (among others), which had not been done before.

Roland