Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0_STABLE/x86_64 bulk build results 20060811.0929

Jan Schaumann <jschauma%netmeister.org@localhost> wrote:

> devel/boost-libs           4       jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost

Same problem as in all my other builds.

Also, I noticed that the upload script changed on the branch,
apparently.  I had to add

LINTPKGSRC_CACHE=no

to my build.conf.  After that, it still failed with

upload> Checking for restricted and vulnerable packages
/usr/pkgsrc/mk/bulk/sort-packages: pkg_info_cmd: parameter not set
upload> Calculating checksum files...
cd: can't cd to security/gnupg
upload> ERROR: Unable to install required package security/gnupg!
        Bailing out -- you're on your own.

Looks like it changed directories somewhere without going back to the
pkgsrc base dir.

-Jan

--
``Life is too short to stay entirely sober.'' -- Chuck Swiger