Re: pkgsrc DragonFly 1.4.4/i386 bulk build results 20060622

joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost wrote:
201 packages marked explictly broken or skipped on this platform:

Skipping some packages is exactly what I had in mind for improving the bulk builds. I have already written a chapter for it in the pkgsrc guide, but didn't commit it yet. :)

ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgstat/20060622/storage-manager-3.14nb1/build.log

=> Packages that set INTERACTIVE_STAGE should be skipped.

By having the hyperlinks point to the directory of the build logs, it takes one more click per package until one reaches the relevant information. (This is probably most important to Thomas when generating the bulk diff summaries.)

Roland