Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 20060303.2247

wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost said:
> Lots of breakage beause of Mesa changes. Matthias, could you please
> take a look?

Hmm - this is appearently due to the missing mutex stubs
if GNU pth is used. I hope just NetBSD<=2 is affected...
A clean solution would be to build threaded and unthreaded
versions, but we had this before and it leads to a mess.
Or implement a stub lib in pkgsrc -- the weak symbol stuff
could be a problem to get portable.
I'll come up with a patch tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't
have a system to test.

sorry for the breakage
Matthias