Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 3.0/x86_64 bulk build results 2006-01-01

Mark Davies <mark%mcs.vuw.ac.nz@localhost> wrote:
> On Monday 02 January 2006 17:09, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > x11/kdebase3               74      markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
>   checking for xmkmf... /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf
>   checking X paths... failed
>   configure: error: /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf (imake) failed.
>   Make sure you have all necessary X development packages installed.
>   On some systems a missing /lib/cpp symlink is at fault.
>   *** Error code 1
>
> > audio/nas                  40      markd%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
>   ===> Configuring for nas-1.7bnb1
>   env: /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf: No such file or directory
>   *** Error code 127
>
> Both of these have died for imake related problems.  Is there something
> unusual about the X installation on this machine?

Not that I can think of.  It's a headless machine, the bulk builds are
done in a chroot where I extracted all x*.tgz sets but never setup
anything else.  imake is found in /usr/X11R6/bin in the chroot.

-Jan

--
``Life is too short to stay entirely sober.'' -- Chuck Swiger