Subject: Re: pkgsrc-2005Q3 SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 2005-12-30
To: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 01/02/2006 10:37:11
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:42:27 +0000
Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk> wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> SunOS 5.9/sparc
[...]
> devel/generate                     darcy@NetBSD.org
The error relates to networking:

cc -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib  generate.o expr.o getarg.o getline.o sockunix.o
xstrtok.o   -o generate Undefined                       first referenced
getservbyname                       sockunix.o
_mcount                             generate.o
gethostbyname                       sockunix.o
socket                              sockunix.o
connect                             sockunix.o
inet_addr                           sockunix.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to generate

Can a SunOS person please tell me what library I need to include to
make this compile, please.  Thanks.

The rest of the ones with my name are broken because they depend on one
or both of the following packages:

BULK> py23-pgnotify-0.1 (databases/py-pgnotify) is broken because it depends upon python23-2.3.5nb3 (lang/python23) which is broken. Please view the build log for python23-2.3.5nb3.
 BULK> py23-pgnotify-0.1 (databases/py-pgnotify) is broken because it
depends upon postgresql74-lib-7.4.8nb1 (databases/postgresql74-lib)
which is broken. Please view the build log for
postgresql74-lib-7.4.8nb1.

Should I be changing my packages to not build on SunOS against those
versions or should I just wait for someone to fix those packages?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/