Re: May I rename _PRESERVE_WRKDIR to PRESERVE_WRKDIR?

Alistair Crooks wrote:
On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 07:18:43PM +0100, Roland Illig wrote:

I find this a useful variable and don't see any reason why it should not be public.

You obviously have some other use for this variable - it's only used
once in the bulk build infrastructure, from what I can see - what do
you want to use it for?

I don't want to change its use. I just want to change its name. Currently it starts with an underscore, and therefore isn't part of the public interface to the bulk builds. It therefore might change without notice.

I want to make it part of the public interface.

Roland