Strip pkg_delete output from the .broken.html files?

Hi,

I just had a look at why one of my packages, namely lang/yap was broken in the last bulk build. The .broken.html file started with some messages deleting qmail. I find that irritating. I would like to be able to show these files to the upstream developers, but with such garbage at the top of the file, this just doesn't look good.

Is it possible to exclude the pkg_delete messages from the .broken.html files? Why are they needed anyway, appearing in completely unrelated packages?

Roland