Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-07-29
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 07/30/2005 15:59:05
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 06:10:00AM +0200, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
>> pkgsrc bulk build results
>> NetBSD 1.6.2/i386
>
> We have a problem in the bulk build dependency code -- two
> packages are not marked broken though they should be.
>
> Could someone please investigate?

You mean gnome-panel?

I described the problem in PR pkg/30527.  It is inconsistency between
Makefile and buildlink3.mk since parts of py-gnome2 were moved to
py-gnome2-extras.

I do not know if the dependencies should be added to the Makefile or
removed from the buildlink3.mk.  But it should be easy to fix for
someone who knows how py-gnome2 and py-gnome2-extras work...

    /Krister