Subject: CHECK_WRKREF=yes
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 06/10/2005 23:43:53
I've committed some changes Dan McMahill sent to me to add a "check-wrkref"
target to bsd.pkg.mk.  When run, it will grep through the installed
files for the package and see if ${WRKDIR} is in any of those files.
You can activate this check by setting:

	CHECK_WRKREF=	yes

in /etc/mk.conf.  Positive hits will cause the files and the matching
patterns to be output.  If PKG_DEVELOPER is also defined, then any
positive hits will cause the install to fail.

I recommend setting this on bulk builds to catch any errors due to
the switch to the new tools framework.  As a side effect, it will also
catch any unwrapped files.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>