Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-05-14

Jan Schaumann <jschauma%netmeister.org@localhost> wrote:
> Roland Illig <roland.illig%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:
> > Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > >Top Ten Offenders
> > >
> > >Package                            Breaks  Maintainer
> > >----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >graphics/tiff                      1192    tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> >
> > Does the <stdarg.h> header have no definition of va_list? That would be
> > very weird.
>
> Hmm, strange.  tiff works on IRIX64.
>
> The IRIX 64 machine is running 6.5.23, the 32bit machine 6.5.27.
>
> The stdarg.h headers differ -- I'll take a look at how and why tomorrow.

It appears there's a problem with the stdarg.h header in this version of
IRIX.  After adding

__SGI_LIBC_USING_FROM_STD(va_list)

to the header, tiff compiled fine.  I'll have to investigate if this is
a known bug in the recent IRIX overlays or what.

-Jan

--
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.