Re: top-ten patch

On May 8, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Hi,

Attached find a patch to calculate and list the top-ten offenders in a
bulk-build.  I have used this in my last IRIX build for the
pkgsrc-2005Q1 branch, but since post-build has changed a bit for
pkgsrc-current, I'd like somebody else to test this before I commit it.

I ran my recent Linux bulk build with the patch applied, but the result doesn't include the top ten list. It only has a link.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/minskim/pkgstat/Linux- i686/20050510.0913/broken.html

Regards,
Min Sik Kim