Re: pkgsrc IRIX 6.5/mipseb bulk build results 2005-04-30

Jan Schaumann <jschauma%netmeister.org@localhost> wrote:
> [ pkgsrc-2005Q1.  Ouch, that doesn't look good.  But I think two of the
> big culprits (openssl and tiff) have been fixed in HEAD.  I'll backport
> these and re-run the build. ]

Oh, also, it appears I ran out of diskspace on that machine.  I had
re-allocated my scratch space for a sandbox.  I'll make some NFS space
available and re-run, which hopefully will yield better results.

-Jan

--
Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.