scrollkeeper build failed (Was: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0/i386 bulk build results)2005-03-25

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:
94a106,107
www/galeon                         abs%NetBSD.org@localhost

Package libnautilus was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libnautilus.pc'
No package 'libnautilus' found
checking for nautilus_view_open_location... no

        I just started a 'clean' build on 2.0_STABLE with pkgsrc from
        earlier today and I cannot get to look at the galeon issues
        because textproc/scrollkeeper fails to configure with:

[...]
checking which XML catalog to use... /usr/pkg/share/xml/catalog
checking for DocBook XML DTD... configure: error: not found. Make sure you have the DocBook DTD installed and ensure that it is registered in /usr/pkg/share/xml/catalog.

        docbook is installed:

% pkg_info |grep docbook
docbook-xml-4.2nb6  XML DTD designed for computer documentation
docbook-4.4         SGML DTD designed for computer documentation
docbook-xsl-1.68.1  Docbook XSL modular stylesheet
docbook-website-2.5.0 DocBook XML DTD for building websites

        but not referenced in /usr/pkg/share/xml/catalog:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE catalog PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog V1.0//EN"
    "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd";>

<!-- Created by XML Catalog Manager 2.2 -->
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
<system systemId="http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd";
uri="/usr/pkg/share/xml/libglade/glade-2.0.dtd" />
</catalog>

        Would anyone have any idea on this one?
        (Note I have PKG_SYSCONFBASE=/etc)