Re: pkgsrc FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p5/i386 bulk build results 2005-03-23

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> The following is done with pkgsrc-current and using no root privileges.
> This is not a complete bulk build but a selection of most packages from
> doc/STATUS. Later, I will do more bulk builds by category at a time.
>
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p5/i386

Some of the logs are very large due to attempting to do mtree and getting
thousands of chown/chgrp errors.

I have now made my mtree a symlink to /bin/true so when pkg_add calls it,
it should be silent. I have started another build...

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
                         http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/