Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 2005-02-24

* On 2005-02-24 at 16:32 GMT, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Also, please fix some of the low-level breakage like tiff,
> imlib, ORBit, gtk2, qt3-libs, netpbm. Solaris-pkg-people?

I think this is due to the current bug in bsd.wrapper.mk which means
mk.conf needs to define CC, CXX and CPP manually.  I've added these
now and kicked off another build (you'll notice in the results that
it's using "gcc" when this is explicitly a sunpro build).

We'll see what the next results look like.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/