Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.99.15/i386 bulk build results 2005-02-13
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 02/16/2005 21:19:26
On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 09:17:33AM +0000, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 2.99.15/i386

>         Build started:                  Wed Feb  9 09:03:23 2005 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Sun Feb 13 21:47:17 2005 UTC

Diff to previous:

58,63c57,62
<         Successfully packaged:          5027
<         Packages really broken:         115
<         Pkgs broken due to them:        88
<         Total broken:                   203
<         Not packaged:                   105
<         Total:                          308
---
>         Successfully packaged:          5014
>         Packages really broken:         119
>         Pkgs broken due to them:        106
>         Total broken:                   225
>         Not packaged:                   110
>         Total:                          335
74a74,75
> audio/bmp                  3       jmmv@NetBSD.org

 /usr/include/sys/ioctl.h:91: error: conflicting types for `_oss_ioctl'
 ../../Output/OSS/soundcard.h:309: error: previous declaration of `_oss_ioctl'

This has been fixed in -current in the meantime -- please update your
NetBSD-current installation.

> audio/gkrellm1-volume              jmmv@NetBSD.org

oss_ioctl.

85c86
< databases/phppgadmin               jdolecek@NetBSD.org
---
> databases/postgresql73-doc 1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

PLIST problem.

87d87
< devel/ProjectCenter        1       rh@NetBSD.org
90a91,92
> devel/cppunit                      wulf@NetBSD.org

 pkg_add: Package `/usr/packages/i386/All/gd-2.0.33.tgz' OS mismatch:
 pkg_add: NetBSD/i386 2.99.11 (pkg) vs. NetBSD/i386 2.99.15 (this host)
 pkg_add: Package `/usr/packages/i386/All/jpeg-6bnb3.tgz' OS mismatch:
 pkg_add: NetBSD/i386 2.99.10 (pkg) vs. NetBSD/i386 2.99.15 (this host)
 pkg_add: no pkg found for 'png-1.2.7', sorry.
 pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
 pkg_add: autoload of dependency `png-1.2.7' failed!
 pkg_add: no pkg found for 'png>=1.2.6nb1', sorry.
 pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
 pkg_add: autoload of dependency `png>=1.2.6nb1' failed!
 pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
 pkg_add: autoload of dependency `gd-2.0.33' failed!
 pkg_add: no pkg found for 'gd>=2.0.28nb1', sorry.
 pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
 pkg_add: autoload of dependency `gd>=2.0.28nb1' failed!
 pkg_add: Package `/usr/packages/i386/All/png-1.2.8.tgz' OS mismatch:
 pkg_add: NetBSD/i386 2.99.10 (pkg) vs. NetBSD/i386 2.99.15 (this host)
 Executing '/bin/mkdir -p /usr/pkg/lib/tcl'

and later it goes off to build doxygen...

> devel/doxygen              7       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

...which fails like this:
 gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkg/share/doc/doxygen/examples'
 cd /usr/pkg/share/doc/doxygen/doc ; /usr/pkg/bin/gmake
 gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/pkg/share/doc/doxygen/doc'
 /usr/pkg/bin/python2.3 translator.py
 .
 File '/usr/pkg/share/doc/doxygen/src/translator.h' not found!
 gmake[1]: *** [language.doc] Error 1

91a94
> devel/libaura              2       xtraeme@NetBSD.org

 install  -c  -r -o root -g wheel -m 444   libaura.so.2.0 /lib/libaura.so.2.0
 install: /lib/inst.03782a: mkstemp: Read-only file system

92a96
> devel/papaya               1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 Making install in doc
 sh ../src/texi2html-wrapper papaya.texinfo
 sed: *.html: No such file or directory
 sh ../src/texi2html-wrapper papaya.texinfo
 sed: *.html: No such file or directory
 /bin/sh .././misc/mkinstalldirs /usr/pkg/share/doc/papaya
 mkdir /usr/pkg/share/doc/papaya
  install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 ././html/papaya.html /usr/pkg/share/doc/papaya/papaya.html
 install: ././html/papaya.html: stat: No such file or directory

97c101
< editors/abiword-plugins            tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
---
> editors/abiword            1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 => Checksum mismatch for abiword-2.2.3.tar.bz2.
 Make sure the Makefile and checksum file (/usr/pkgsrc/editors/abiword/distinfo)
 are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
 "/usr/bin/make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".

Should be fixed now.

108a113
> games/nethack-qt           1       pooka@NetBSD.org

 c++ -O2 -DPREFIX="\"/usr/pkg\"" -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/pkg/qt3/include -DGLX_GLXEXT_LEGACY -I/usr/include -I/usr/pkg/include/freetype2 -I../include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I. -I/usr/pkg/qt3/include -c ../win/Qt/qt_win.cpp
 In file included from /usr/include/string.h:82,
                  from /usr/pkg/qt3/include/qcstring.h:46,
                  from /usr/pkg/qt3/include/qstring.h:42,
                  from /usr/pkg/qt3/include/qwindowdefs.h:44,
                  from /usr/pkg/qt3/include/qwidget.h:42,
                  from /usr/pkg/qt3/include/qdialog.h:42,
                  from ../include/qt_win.h:19,
                  from ../win/Qt/qt_win.cpp:77:
 /usr/include/strings.h:58: error: declaration of C function `void bcopy(const
    void*, void*, unsigned int)' conflicts with
 /usr/include/string.h:51: error: previous declaration `void* bcopy(const void*,
    void*, unsigned int)' here

Some strange magic, perhaps de-__P()ing-related.

112a118,121
> graphics/gimp-rawphoto             tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 BULK> /usr/sbin/pkg_add -K /var/db/pkg /usr/packages/i386/All/gimp-2.2.3nb1.tgz
 gzip: can't read stdin: Inappropriate ioctl for device
 tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
 tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file
 tar: Sorry, unable to determine archive format.
 pkg_add: extract of /usr/packages/i386/All/gimp-2.2.3nb1.tgz failed
 pkg_add: unable to extract table of contents file from `/usr/packages/i386/All/gimp-2.2.3nb1.tgz' - not a package?
 pkg_add: 1 package addition failed

???

> graphics/gimp-refocus-it           tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
> graphics/gimp-ufraw                tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
> graphics/gimp-warp-sharp           minskim@NetBSD.org
115a125
> graphics/sane-frontends            tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
117a128
> graphics/xsane                     rh@NetBSD.org

Same.

119d129
< ham/linpsk                         wulf@NetBSD.org
126c136
< lang/dylan-interpreter             tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
---
> lang/dylan-compiler                tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
129a140
> lang/mono                  1       recht@NetBSD.org

 mini-exceptions.c: In function `mono_jit_walk_stack':
 mini-exceptions.c:89: error: storage size of `ctx' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:89: error: storage size of `new_ctx' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:89: warning: unused variable `ctx'
 mini-exceptions.c:89: warning: unused variable `new_ctx'
 mini-exceptions.c: In function `ves_icall_get_frame_info':
 mini-exceptions.c:123: error: storage size of `ctx' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:123: error: storage size of `new_ctx' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:123: warning: unused variable `ctx'
 mini-exceptions.c:123: warning: unused variable `new_ctx'
 mini-exceptions.c: In function `mono_handle_exception':
 mini-exceptions.c:205: error: storage size of `initial_ctx' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:265: error: variable `ctx_cp' has initializer but incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:265: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:265: error: storage size of `ctx_cp' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:273: warning: implicit declaration of function `mono_debugger_unhandled_exception'
 mini-exceptions.c:281: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:265: warning: unused variable `ctx_cp'
 mini-exceptions.c:288: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:292: error: storage size of `new_ctx' isn't known
 mini-exceptions.c:320: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:337: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:354: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:355: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:361: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:381: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:389: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:390: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:404: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:406: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 mini-exceptions.c:292: warning: unused variable `new_ctx'
 mini-exceptions.c:205: warning: unused variable `initial_ctx'

133a145
> mail/courier-auth          5       jlam@NetBSD.org

 ===> package [courier-auth-0.45.6nb1] ===> bsd.options.mk: PKG_OPTIONS_VAR is not defined.

134a147
> mail/oe2mbx                        zuntum@NetBSD.org

 **************************************
 Ignoring unknown patch file: /usr/pkgsrc/mail/oe2mbx/patches/patch-aa
 **************************************
 install: /usr/lib/liboe.so: open: Read-only file system

139c152
< meta-pkgs/php5-extensions          jdolecek@NetBSD.org
---
> meta-pkgs/edesktop                 root@garbled.net

gimp package problem.

146,147d158
< net/arping                         cube@NetBSD.org
< net/cdpd                           explorer@NetBSD.org
150,153d160
< net/firewalk                       xs@nitric.net
< net/firewalk-gtk                   xs@nitric.net
< net/libnids                2       cube@NetBSD.org
< net/nemesis                        xs@nitric.net
156d162
< net/scdp                           arved@arved.at
160c166
< net/tcptraceroute                  kim@tac.nyc.ny.us
---
> net/tightvnc                       mycroft@NetBSD.org

 In file included from ../../../exports/include/X11/Xos.h:154,
                  from osinit.c:55:
 /usr/include/stdlib.h:98: error: parse error before "int"

de-__P()ing problem?

162d167
< net/xipdump                        sakamoto@NetBSD.org
164a170
> parallel/ganglia-monitor-c 1       jschauma@NetBSD.org

 machine.c:18:25: vm/vm_param.h: No such file or directory
 machine.c:59: warning: `struct statfs' declared inside parameter list
 machine.c:59: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
 machine.c: In function `find_disk_space':
 machine.c:763: warning: passing arg 1 of `getmntinfo' from incompatible pointer type
 machine.c:764: warning: passing arg 1 of `regetmntinfo' from incompatible pointer type
 machine.c:766: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:766: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:767: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:767: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:767: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:767: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:768: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:768: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:774: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:774: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:775: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:775: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:776: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:776: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c: At top level:
 machine.c:789: warning: `struct statfs' declared inside parameter list
 machine.c:790: error: conflicting types for `regetmntinfo'
 machine.c:59: error: previous declaration of `regetmntinfo'
 machine.c: In function `regetmntinfo':
 machine.c:797: error: variable `layerbuf' has initializer but incomplete type
 machine.c:797: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:797: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:797: error: storage size of `layerbuf' isn't known
 machine.c:798: warning: implicit declaration of function `statfs'
 machine.c:798: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:798: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:798: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:798: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:804: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:804: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:805: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct statfs'
 machine.c:805: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
 machine.c:797: warning: unused variable `layerbuf'
 machine.c: At top level:
 machine.c:61: warning: `vm_state' declared `static' but never defined

186,187d191
< x11/gdm                    1       mjl@NetBSD.org
< x11/gnome-python           1       drochner@NetBSD.org
189d192