Re: pkgsrc Interix 3.5/i386 bulk build results 2005-01-17 (archivers/*)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

> > x11/gtk2                   6       jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> I've just committed some changes hoping that they will fix this problem.
> (If they do, I'll submit them back to the GTK developers.)

Looks appropriate, given that Interix .o files are also PE objects (even
though they aren't used under the Win32 subsystem).

I'm restarting my bulk build today after groff fell over on me and I'll
re-include archivers/* to test this out.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv%duh.org@localhost> <tv%pobox.com@localhost>