Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.99.11/i386 bulk build results 2005-01-05

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:39:33 +0000
Alistair Crooks <agc%pkgsrc.org@localhost> wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> [...]
> databases/postgresql74-plp

I checked this (postgresql74-plpython) package and the error seems to be
due to Python not found even though the package was just added in the
build according to the log.  Perhaps you have a leftover symlink to a
non-existent version of Python and pkg_add doesn't overwrite it.
Perhaps try deleting the symlink in /usr/pkg/bin if that is the case.

> databases/py-postgresql    1       darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost

Did you get my note about refetching the tar file?  There was an error
when it was first released and you may have the wrong file if you picked
it up right after the package was updated.

Cheers.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/