Re: pkgsrc Linux 2.4.27-1-686/i386 bulk build results 2004-12-19

Jonathan Perkin wrote:

Could you run this as root?

Better to fix the issues with packages which don't install correctly
without root permissions when they don't explicitly _need_ them.

And how is this for example supposed to be work as non-root?

/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/spool/squirrelmail': Permission denied

I'd like to see this first built as root so I can fix real problems
in my packages. Then I can focus on the non-root issues.

Martti