Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 2004-12-06

* On 2004-12-07 at 00:35 GMT, Klaus Heinz wrote:

> Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> > security/p5-Digest         91      heinz%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
>   ===> Creating toolchain wrappers for p5-Digest-1.08
>   ===> Configuring for p5-Digest-1.08
>   /usr/bin/env: No such file or directory
>   *** Error code 127
>
> The 'env' program is usually installed as part of the Solaris core
> package SUNWcsu. Digest-1.08 works fine for me on Solaris 9.

Those errors are never due to "/usr/bin/env" not existing, and always
to do with the parameters of the env command not working correctly.
Oddly, it worked fine for me building manually so we'll see how the
next run goes..

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/