Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2004-11-25

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 10:00:49PM +0100, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 1.6.2/i386

>         Build started:                  Sun Nov 21 21:46:34 2004 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Thu Nov 25 07:53:01 2004 UTC

55,58c57,60
<          Successfully packaged:          4701
<          Packages really broken:         119
<          Pkgs broken due to them:        189
<          Total broken:                   308
---
>          Successfully packaged:          4801
>          Packages really broken:         133
>          Pkgs broken due to them:        108
>          Total broken:                   241
60c62
<          Total:                          430
---
>          Total:                          363
65c67
<
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/i386-1.6.2/20041112.0648/broken.html
---
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/i386-1.6.2/20041125.0752/broken.html
73d74
< audio/libvisual            5       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
74a76
> audio/wsoundprefs                  tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

Old problem.

78d79
< chat/gnomeicu                      tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
84,85c85,86
< databases/mysql4-client    31
< databases/postgresql74-lib 29
---
> databases/kmysqladmin              tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 my_sql.cpp:568: `mysql_create_db' undeclared (first use this function)

 my_sql.cpp:568: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

 my_sql.cpp:568: for each function it appears in.)
 my_sql.cpp: In method `int CMySql::shutdown()':

> databases/mysqlcc                  dotz%irc.pl@localhost

 /tmp/bulktmp/databases/mysqlcc/work/.buildlink/include/mysql/mysql.h:458: too
few arguments to function `int mysql_shutdown(MYSQL

86a88,90
> databases/postgresql74-plp
> databases/py-postgresql    1       darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost

python not found.

> databases/ruby-mysql               neumann%s-direktnet.de@localhost

 mysql.c:534: too few arguments to function `mysql_shutdown'

87a92
> devel/allegro              1       wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost

 In file included from src/x/xwin.h:21,

                  from ./src/x/xgfxdrv.c:21:

 include/xalleg.h:140: parse error before `pthread_t'

 include/xalleg.h:140: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

 include/xalleg.h:144: parse error before `}'

 include/xalleg.h:144: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

89c94,95
< devel/libextractor                 tv%duh.org@localhost
---
> devel/gdbada                       john%johnrshannon.com@localhost

 /usr/pkg/gdbada/bin/gdb:         -lpthread.20 => not found

> devel/kdevelop-base        2

 ld: cannot find -ldb

104a111
> emulators/qemu                     dhowland%users.sourceforg@localhost

 osdep.h:33: parse error before `siginfo_t'

107a115,116
> finance/gnucash                    tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../..
-I/tmp/bulktmp/finance/gnucash/work/.buildlink/include
-I/tmp/bulktmp/finance/gnucash/work/.buil
 window-help.c: In function `gnc_help_window_destroy_cb':

 window-help.c:458: too few arguments to function

 cc1: warnings being treated as errors

 window-help.c: In function `gnc_help_window_search_button_cb':

 window-help.c:563: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type
 window-help.c:563: too few arguments to function

 window-help.c: In function `gnc_help_window_new':

 window-help.c:741: warning: implicit declaration of function `dbopen'

 window-help.c:741: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
 window-help.c: In function `gnc_help_window_destroy':

 window-help.c:780: too few arguments to function

> finance/gnucash-docs               jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost

 ln: /tmp/bulktmp/finance/gnucash-docs/work/.buildlink/include/db_185.h: File
exists

111a121
> games/gtkballs                     svs%ropnet.ru@localhost

 game.c: In function `game_destroy_lines':

 game.c:499: parse error before `isav'

 game.c:508: `isav' undeclared (first use in this function)

 game.c:508: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

 game.c:508: for each function it appears in.)

113a124
> graphics/glitz             2       adam%NetBSD.org@localhost

 => Couldn't fetch glitz-0.2.3.tar.gz - please try to retrieve this

 => file manually into /dsk2/distfiles/ and try again.

126a138
> lang/ghc                           kristerw%NetBSD.org@localhost

 HaskTags.hs:1:

     Failed to load interface for `Prelude':

         Could not find interface file for `Prelude'

         (use -v to see a list of the files searched for)

 HaskTags.hs:2:

     Failed to load interface for `System':

         Could not find interface file for `System'

         (use -v to see a list of the files searched for)

 HaskTags.hs:3:

     Failed to load interface for `Char':

         Could not find interface file for `Char'

         (use -v to see a list of the files searched for)

 HaskTags.hs:4:

     Failed to load interface for `List':

         Could not find interface file for `List'

         (use -v to see a list of the files searched for)

 HaskTags.hs:5:

     Failed to load interface for `IO':

         Could not find interface file for `IO'

         (use -v to see a list of the files searched for)

127a140
> lang/smalltalk                     tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 awk: ./funcs:139: fatal: match() cannot have 3 arguments

128a142,143
> mail/courier-authmysql

 configure: error: --with-authmysql specified but no mysqlclient.so

> mail/courier-authpgsql

 sed: README.authpostgres.html: No such file or directory

133a149,150
> mail/spamprobe                     oherrala%ee.oulu.fi@localhost

 checking for BerkeleyDB library... no

 configure: error: No suitable database library (PDL or BerkeleyDB version 3 or
higher) found.
   Specify location of proper package location using --with-db=PATH

> math/R                     1       markd%NetBSD.org@localhost

Fixed.

134a152
> math/qalculate                     adam%NetBSD.org@localhost

 DataSet.h:18: syntax error before `::'

136,137c154,155
< misc/gok                   2       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< misc/gxmame                        flynn%energyhq.es.eu.org@localhost
---
> meta-pkgs/php5-extensions          jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost

 pkg_add: other version 'php-4.3.9nb1' already installed

> misc/celestia              3

 utf8.cpp: In function `class string
ReplaceGreekLetterAbbr(basic_string<char,string_char_traits,__default_alloc_template<false,0>
 utf8.cpp:774: no matching function for call to
`basic_string<char,string_char_traits,__default_alloc_template<false,0>
>::compare
 /usr/include/g++/std/bastring.cc:398: candidates are: int
basic_string<char,string_char_traits,__default_alloc_template<false,0>
 /usr/include/g++/std/bastring.cc:417:                 int
basic_string<char,string_char_traits,__default_alloc_template<false,0>
 /usr/include/g++/std/bastring.h:397:                 int
basic_string<char,string_char_traits,__default_alloc_template<false,0> >

139d156
< multimedia/gst-plugins     27
147c164
< net/howl                   1       nathanw%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> net/mldonkey                       wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost

 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o: In function `hasher_thread':

 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x348): undefined reference to
`pthread_sigmask'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x365): undefined reference to
`pthread_mutex_lock'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x3ad): undefined reference to
`pthread_cond_timedwait'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o: In function `ml_job_start':

 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x52c): undefined reference to
`pthread_attr_init'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x53a): undefined reference to
`pthread_attr_setdetachstate'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x54c): undefined reference to
`pthread_cond_init'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x55e): undefined reference to
`pthread_mutex_init'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x57d): undefined reference to
`pthread_create'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x5b2): undefined reference to
`pthread_mutex_lock'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x5cc): undefined reference to
`pthread_cond_signal'
 src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x5dc): undefined reference to
`pthread_mutex_unlock'

149a167
> net/openvpn-current                ianzag%mail.ru@localhost

 ntlm.c:32: des.h: No such file or directory

165d182
< shells/ast-ksh
167d183
< shells/static-ast-ksh
169c185
< sysutils/bacula
---
> sysutils/fsviewer                  johnam%mail.kemper.org@localhost

 /tmp/bulktmp/sysutils/fsviewer/work/.buildlink/lib/libWINGs.a(wfont.o): In
function `xlfdToFcPattern':
 wfont.o(.text+0x27): undefined reference to `FcNameParse'

 wfont.o(.text+0x59): undefined reference to `XftXlfdParse'

173a190
> textproc/eb                5       uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /usr/bin/perl: not found

178c195
< wm/windowmaker             12      tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
---
> www/amaya                          tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 Shared object "libpthread.so.20" not found

181d197
< www/galeon                         abs%NetBSD.org@localhost
182a199
> www/lynx                   2       fredb%NetBSD.org@localhost

Missing default option.

184,186d200
< www/p5-Apache-AuthCookie           tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost
< www/privoxy                        kim%tac.nyc.ny.us@localhost
< www/ruby-tag                       taca%NetBSD.org@localhost
188a203
> x11/gnome-session          3       jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost

 manager.c: In function `no_response_warning':

 manager.c:1047: parse error before `ice_conn'
 manager.c:1049: `ice_conn' undeclared (first use in this function)
 manager.c:1049: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

 manager.c:1049: for each function it appears in.)

 manager.c: In function `new_client':

 manager.c:1947: warning: `client' might be used uninitialized in this function

190a206
> x11/wmessage                       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

 /tmp/bulktmp/x11/wmessage/work/.buildlink/lib/libWINGs.a(wfont.o): In function
`xlfdToFcPattern':
 wfont.o(.text+0x27): undefined reference to `FcNameParse'

 wfont.o(.text+0x59): undefined reference to `XftXlfdParse'

 Thomas