Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0_RC5/x86_64 bulk build results 2004-11-25
To: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 11/26/2004 20:29:04
On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 09:58:58PM +0100, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> pkgsrc bulk build results
> NetBSD 2.0_RC5/amd64

>         Build started:                  Tue Nov 23 19:53:02 2004 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Thu Nov 25 01:33:50 2004 UTC

Diff against previous (RC1) build:

55,58c57,60
<          Successfully packaged:          4323
<          Packages really broken:         225
<          Pkgs broken due to them:        257
<          Total broken:                   482
---
>          Successfully packaged:          4353
>          Packages really broken:         220
>          Pkgs broken due to them:        253
>          Total broken:                   473
60c62
<          Total:                          819
---
>          Total:                          810
65c67
< ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-2.0/20041112.0812/broken.html
---
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/amd64-2.0/20041125.0133/broken.html
72d73
< archivers/p7zip                    wiz@NetBSD.org
75d75
< audio/mad123                       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
101d100
< databases/mytop                    tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
106,107d104
< databases/xmysqladmin              bad@NetBSD.org
< databases/xsqlmenu                 hubertf@NetBSD.org
110a108
> devel/boost-thread         1

The first error is:
 /usr/include/g++/bits/stl_algobase.h:149: error: redefinition of `
    template const _Tp& std::min(const _Tp&, const _Tp&)'
 /tmp/bulktmp/devel/boost-thread/work/boost_1_31_0/boost/config/suffix.hpp:294: error: `
    template const _Tp& std::min(const _Tp&, const _Tp&)' previously
    declared here
 /usr/include/g++/bits/stl_algobase.h:169: error: redefinition of `
    template const _Tp& std::max(const _Tp&, const _Tp&)'
 /tmp/bulktmp/devel/boost-thread/work/boost_1_31_0/boost/config/suffix.hpp:298: error: `
    template const _Tp& std::max(const _Tp&, const _Tp&)' previously
    declared here
 /usr/include/g++/bits/stl_algobase.h: In function `bool
    std::lexicographical_compare(const unsigned char*, const unsigned char*,
    const unsigned char*, const unsigned char*)':
 /usr/include/g++/bits/stl_algobase.h:793: error: call of overloaded `min(const
    size_t&, const size_t&)' is ambiguous
 /tmp/bulktmp/devel/boost-thread/work/boost_1_31_0/boost/config/suffix.hpp:294: error: candidates
    are: const _Tp& std::min(const _Tp&, const _Tp&) [with _Tp = size_t]
 /usr/include/g++/bits/stl_algobase.h:149: error:                 const _Tp&
    std::min(const _Tp&, const _Tp&) [with _Tp = size_t]

but the configure script produces lots of strange 'failed' messages
before that. -lpthread problems?

114d111
< devel/gdbada                       john@johnrshannon.com
116a114
> devel/gobo-eiffel                  tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
119a118
> devel/kdevelop-base        2

 ld: cannot find -ldb

124d122
< devel/mkcmd                1       epg@NetBSD.org
128,131d125
< devel/p5-Module-Dependency         tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
< devel/p5-SDL               1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
< devel/p5-SVN-Mirror        1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
< devel/p5-SVN-Simple        1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
146a141
> emulators/suse_libjpeg             tron@NetBSD.org

   BULK> suse_libjpeg-7.3nb1 (emulators/suse_libjpeg) may not be packaged because: BULK> BULK> "suse_libjpeg-7.3nb1 is not
   available for NetBSD-2.0_RC5-x86_64" BULK> suse_libjpeg-7.3nb1 (emulators/suse_libjpeg) is broken because it depends upon
   suse_base-7.3nb6 (emulators/suse_base) which is broken. Please view the build log for suse_base-7.3nb6

148a144
> finance/gnucash-docs               jdolecek@NetBSD.org

 ln: /tmp/bulktmp/finance/gnucash-docs/work/.buildlink/include/db_185.h: File exists

159a156
> graphics/dia                       jmcneill@invisible.yi.org

python/gtk/threads.

163,165d159
< graphics/p5-Chart                  adrianp@NetBSD.org
< graphics/p5-Chart-ThreeD           he@NetBSD.org
< graphics/p5-GDTextUtil     7       damon@brodiefamily.org
206,207c200
< mail/evolution-data-server 17      jmmv@NetBSD.org
< mail/imp                           bouyer@NetBSD.org
---
> mail/evolution-data-server 18      jmmv@NetBSD.org

 In file included from db_int.h:465,
                  from ../mutex/mut_tas.c:38:
 ../dbinc/mutex.h:760: error: redefinition of `tsl_t'
 ../dbinc/mutex.h:735: error: `tsl_t' previously declared here
 In file included from db_int.h:465,
                  from ../mutex/mut_tas.c:38:
 ../dbinc/mutex.h:766:1: warning: "MUTEX_SET" redefined
 ../dbinc/mutex.h:741:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

210a204
> math/R                     1       markd@NetBSD.org

Fixed.

211a206
> math/qalculate                     adam@NetBSD.org

 checking for CLN - version >= 1.1.0... no
 *** Could not run CLN test program, checking why...
 *** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
 *** that the run-time linker is not finding CLN or finding the wrong
 *** version of CLN. If it is not finding CLN, you'll need to set your
 *** LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or edit /etc/ld.so.conf to point
 *** to the installed location. Also, make sure you have run ldconfig if that
 *** is required on your system.
 configure: error: No suitable installed version of CLN could be found.
 *** Error code 1

215d209
< misc/celestia-kde
230a225
> net/p5-Wais                        bad@NetBSD.org

 Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-pthread'

and later:

 gcc -c  -DWAIS_USES_STDIO -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/pkg/include  -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/pkg/include -O2 -I/usr
 HTWAIS.c: In function `showDiags':
 HTWAIS.c:240: error: `my_perl' undeclared (first use in this function)
 HTWAIS.c:240: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
 HTWAIS.c:240: error: for each function it appears in.)
 HTWAIS.c: In function `output_text_record':
 HTWAIS.c:487: error: `my_perl' undeclared (first use in this function)
 HTWAIS.c: In function `display_search_response':
 HTWAIS.c:512: error: `my_perl' undeclared (first use in this function)
 HTWAIS.c: In function `WAISsearch':
 HTWAIS.c:808: error: `my_perl' undeclared (first use in this function)
 HTWAIS.c: In function `WAISretrieve':
 HTWAIS.c:914: error: `my_perl' undeclared (first use in this function)
 *** Error code 1

237a233
> net/xipdump                        sakamoto@NetBSD.org

 configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

244d239
< print/cjk-lyx                      rxg@ms25.url.com.tw
248d242
< security/PAM               7       rh@NetBSD.org
254a249
> security/p5-Net-DNS-SEC            heinz@NetBSD.org

perl dependency pattern problem, see previous diffs.

258d252
< shells/ast-ksh
262d255
< shells/static-ast-ksh
267a261,262
> sysutils/mbmon                     tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 tyan_tiger.o(.text+0x27): In function `OpenIO':
 : undefined reference to `i386_iopl'
 tyan_tiger.o(.text+0x65): In function `CloseIO':
 : undefined reference to `i386_iopl'
 pci_pm.o(.text+0x27): In function `OpenIO':
 : undefined reference to `i386_iopl'
 pci_pm.o(.text+0x65): In function `CloseIO':
 : undefined reference to `i386_iopl'
 getMB-via.o(.text+0x27): In function `OpenIO':
 : undefined reference to `i386_iopl'
 getMB-via.o(.text+0x65): more undefined references to `i386_iopl' follow

> sysutils/xmbmon

See above.

269a265
> textproc/eb                5       uebayasi@NetBSD.org

PLIST:
 ls: /usr/pkg/share/aclocal/eb3.m4: No such file or directory

273d268
< textproc/postgresql-autodo         recht@NetBSD.org
287a283
> www/lynx                   2       fredb@NetBSD.org

 ===> PKG_OPTIONS.lynx must contain one of
 ===> one of "slang", "ncurses", or "curses"!

Removal of backwards compat with setting a new default...

288a285
> www/php4-apc               2       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org

 => No checksum recorded for APC-2.0.4.tgz.
 Make sure the Makefile and checksum file (/usr/pkgsrc/www/php4-apc/../../www/php4/distinfo)
 are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
 "/usr/bin/make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
 *** Error code 1

 Thomas