Subject: all java packages "broken"?
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 11/24/2004 15:38:48
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 03:38:35PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 09:47:05AM +0100, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> > pkgsrc bulk build results
> > NetBSD 2.0_RC5/i386

	I took a look at the packages that had my name on them (jakarta-tomcat).
They are marked broken because they use java and there is no JVM installed.
How should this be handled?  Is there some setting we can add to the
java-vm.mk file to avoid the broken message?  (perhaps only if there isn't
a JVM isntalled)  Or should the bulk builds install java to allow these
packages to be tested?
	I didn't see the sun-jdk14 in the listing.  Why not?

eric