Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0_BETA/i386 bulk build results 2004-09-29

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Douglas Wade Needham wrote:

[...] You
can find a compressed pax archive of all the x11/xview* directories,
as well as the diffs in -u and -c format in the following directory:

   http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com/netbsd/pkgsrc-fixes/xview

As I said, please take a look at these, give them a try and give me
any feedback you have.

Thank you for the patches!

It looks to me like the only real changes are the xview-lib patches
patch-de and patch-cy -- the rest seems to consist of space/comment
changes only?

I'll test and commit those two patches shortly.

   /Krister