Subject: My Dramatic Exit(TM)
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/29/2007 22:48:46
Haai,

Since it is clear (see the 'NetBSD/lusermode' thread on tech-kern) now
that people augment their ego with the use of technology to ignore me, I
see no reason to keep trying to get a pile of dusty, comfortable engineers
to get a wider field of vision. The virtual impossibility of this task
(especially in my current personal circumstances) should have been clear
to me from the start; at least I've learnt something more valuable than
the question 'is NetBSD/lusermode an ELF binary and does it rely on
hardware virtualization' (I'm not going to explain here, 'cause it
/should/ be obvious that the first question doesn't matter at all and the
asnwer to the second could be easily grokked from the available
information back then).

Please close all PRs I filed; all are on implicit or explicit hiatus. I
will not be providing further information nor feedback. Since this is my
last message to the NetBSD mailing lists, please send responses to this
e-mail directly via private mail to zeurkous@nichten.info.

NetNIX will return. I will return. But not here, and not today. See you
out there.

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!