Subject: E17 - Re: BSD licensed GUI and framebuffer
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Dinesh Nadarajah <dinesh.nadarajah@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/19/2007 16:00:30
Are NetBSD packages/port available for E17 desktop? I looked through
pkgsrc and could not find one for it but I do see quite a few
screenshots posted by users ; though the following link says it cannot
properly compile on NetBSD with out the hack
(http://www0.get-e.org/E17_User_Guide/English/_pages/3.3.html)

Thanks.

-D