Subject: Re: build error: "nbmake: don't know how to make obj-tools"
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/28/2007 10:13:54
Hi,

Please Cc: me when replying as I'm not subscribed.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 12:46:21AM +0200, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> I've tried to compile netbsd-4 with build.sh.  Unfortunately, the
> process fails right after building makewrapper with:
> % nbmake: don't know how to make obj-tools. Stop

I've checked src/Makefile as well as src/share/mk/* and found no trace
of the "obj-tools" target.  I know that some target names are built
dynamically, but I haven't been able to figure where this one stands.

I would appreciate some hint on this point.

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen