Subject: Re: Adding kde to gdm login
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Trey Sizemore <trey@thesizemores.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/26/2007 14:56:45
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:56:05 -0400
Trey Sizemore <trey@thesizemores.net> wrote:

> I've installed both kde and gnome packages on NetBSD4 RC.  How do I
> add an option for KDE to the gdm login?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Trey

Anyone???

--
Cheers,
Trey

	A disciple of another sect once came to Drescher as he was
eating his morning meal.  "I would like to give you this personality
test", said the outsider, "because I want you to be happy."
	Drescher took the paper that was offered him and put it into
the toaster -- "I wish the toaster to be happy too".

Linux basilisk 2.6.22.5-29-default i686 GNU/Linux
  2:56pm  up  15:25,  5 users,  load average: 0.52, 0.29, 0.37