Subject: Re: After install netbsd 3.1 or 1.6 computer don't boot
To: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
From: agtdino <agtdino@teleline.es>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/24/2007 19:23:40
Hello, and thank's,

your thread is not response, or well I don't have download any of next
mail for your thread. :/

Perhaps Netbsd has a bug? Hardware Bug? with the Bios or Mainboard.

Other distribuition like Windows XP, or Qnx Neutrino boot well, why not
NetBSD doit?

I love netbsd but in this special moments.... D

Regards