Subject: Re: The Fall of NetBSD
To: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/28/2007 20:30:09
--XFkHhpX+zY/pUGhI

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 05:51:57PM -0000, De Zeurkous wrote:
> Haai,
>=20
> On Tue, August 28, 2007 13:56, Hauke Fath wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > The OP is the new project troll.
>=20
> The last one was Theo de Raadt, wasn't it?

I'm sorry, I must be missing something.  You keep comparing yourself to
Theo de Raadt and Charles M. Hannum, but are you aware that some of
their contributions are truly missed?  Whether or not you like the
persons, they've long earned some level of respect over the amount of
work they put in NetBSD.

So, please, don't let yourself believe anyone is comparing you to
people who, not unlike you indeed, were sometimes communicating very
poorly with the rest of the NetBSD community, but still provided the
project with actual contributions in the meantime.

Ok, maybe there's too much drama here, but my point stands.

--=20
"You could have made it, spitting out benchmarks
Owe it to yourself not to fail"
Amplifico, Spitting Out Benchmarks, Hometakes Vol. 2, 2005.

--XFkHhpX+zY/pUGhI

--XFkHhpX+zY/pUGhI--