Subject: Re: The Fall of NetBSD (was: RE: Syscall number space)
To: None <zeurkous@nichten.info>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/28/2007 11:09:18
On 8/28/07, De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info> wrote:
Well, you've succeeded in activating the peanut gallery.

> That's exactly what I mean by ( social cohesion > technical issues ). My
> postings have the side-effect of stirring up something long dormant,

Yep, since the last troll.

 so
> I'm a troll?

Technically, you're "another" troll, not just "a" troll.

> were cornered that they shut up about things that made life for them a bit
> uncomfortable.

You're another person contributing, which is a good thing. But then,
accusing people of things because they don't accept your point of
view, as if this is un-democratic. You're not the only one to do this,
there are lots of people, sometimes much more unpleasant, who do this.

It's not a perfect project. It never will be. But it's pretty good.

Andy