Subject: Re: Problem building current
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: David Dudley <DavidDu@cctexas.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/27/2007 18:08:19

--=__PartD7F04F73.0__=

1) Trying to build NetBSD-current (thought I said that....sorry)

2) Build platform is NetBSD-x86, Target is the same machine.

3) I deleted everything from the object directory, along with the tools
directory, and rebuild everything.

4) I don't have either CFLAGS or CPUFLAGS defined anywhere I know of.

5) The exact error message is:
"Inconsistency between crypto.h and cryptlib.c"

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 10:02:09AM -0500, David Dudley wrote:
> Any ideas?

No, there's too little information in your e-mail unfortunately:

1.) What NetBSD sources are your building? HEAD (aka NetBSD-current)
    or one of the branches?

2.) What is the build and target platform?

3.) Did you try to clean the object directory?

4.) Do you have any build related options (e.g. "CFLAGS" or
"CPUFLAGS")
    defined in your enviroment or "/etc/mk.conf"?

5.) What is the exact error message?

	Kind regards

--=__PartD7F04F73.0__=

BEGIN:VCARD