Subject: [OT]: gnome 2.18 and 4.0 Beta 2
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/13/2007 17:47:24
Hi folks

Maybe it message be a OT, but recently I installed
updated gnome 2.18 on my NetBSD 4.0 Beta 2
Workstation.

All is ok, the main problem go when starup
gnome-session via xinit command, it display a error
message related to gnome-settings daemon.

I don't know too much about this error, if any know,
then, can help me, please.

The 4.0 Beta 2 version build from:

NetBSD workstation 4.0_BETA2 NetBSD 4.0_BETA2
(GENERIC) #0: Tue May 22 23:05:48

Regards.

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/