Subject: Re: NetBSD 4.0
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Ernesto Bascon <ebasconp@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/29/2007 17:20:11
The question could be:

What can the very very newbie community do to help?

I am a C, C++, Java programmer, but I do not have the needed skills to
work on the kernel or on that stuff, so, I am not able to help coding
the missing things, but maybe completing some documentation missing or
improving something very very easy could be the way.

Anyway, the list of "things to do" in the website are for people
already related to the project and not for newbies like me. So, what
can the newbie community do to help?

kind regards,

eto