Subject: Re: postinstall fix sendmail problem on netbsd 3
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/07/2007 21:46:49
No worries here, postinstall complained about it.

The thing is that I am using user from netbsd-4 on a netbsd-3 update, therefore, since sendmail has been dropped, I dont want to put the smmsp in my NIS...

This is an old box, and I think I will soon update it to 4 when the release gets done ;) IT s a slow mchine I dont want to build and spend a lot of time just for a beta :-p

Thank you ;)