Subject: Re: apache 1.3 crashing when I enable PERL?
To: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/21/2007 08:11:48
--- Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org> wrote:

> Will enabling threads in Apache mess up the rest of
> my system (PHP,
> MySQL...) that plugs into Apache?

No!, php and other tools, don't have problems with
this.

<http://www.icq.com/whitepages/about_me.php?Uin=77488526>

<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x8DE6D026&op=index>
> "Chastity is its own punishment." (/Solomon Short/)
> [/David Gerrold/]
> "De toutes les aberrations sexuelles, la chasteté
> est la plus
> aberrante." [Anatole France]

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)