Subject: Re: OT: NetBSD Toaster (was: Re: NetBSD WWW Wrapper)
To: Christoph Kaegi <kgc@zhwin.ch>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/20/2007 09:21:34
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Christoph Kaegi wrote:

> On 20.04-07:27, Radu-Cristian FOTESCU wrote:
>
> > -- the 3.0 toaster:
> > http://www.cafepress.com/buy/netbsd/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_12156591/
> > -- the 3.0 toasted bread:
> > http://www.cafepress.com/buy/netbsd/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_12156590/
> >
> > Is it such a bad idea to have them back, directly available? IMHO, the
> > toaster that runs 3.0 should have a good impact on people!
> >

> If there was a toaster that could burn such an image on slices of
> real toast, I'd buy one right away!
> I would even start eating toast in the morning!

I didn't search for the message, but I recall that someone mentioned using
some type of grid (with same logo design) would work. So you could use the
existing NetBSD-powered real toaster to do it. (If you have enough money
you might convince the company that created it to build another one for
you.)

Some fun links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laughingsquid/sets/738459/

  Jeremy C. Reed