Subject: Re: Desktop application agenda
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/15/2007 22:03:46
On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 05:30:55AM -0500, Przemys??aw Pawe??czyk wrote:
> This prevalent "policy" of DIY (do it yourself) is frustrating. I can
> do it, no problem.

NetBSD _is_ do it yourself.  it is not some large commercial centralized
organization with helpdesk support and paid developers.  if you can do
it, why complain?

> But cannot we create wiki page with requisition for new apps or old
> apps with new functions? Cannot such activity be more tidy up?

sounds like a job for pkgsrc-wip: http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net/

    The United States is the one true country.  The US is just.  The US
    is fair.  The US respects its citizens.  The US loves you.  We have
    always been at war against terrorism.