Subject: Re: Desktop application agenda
To: =?UTF-8?B?UHJ6ZW15c8WCYXcgUGF3ZcWCY3p5aw==?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/14/2007 02:44:26
--------------000706050500020700040500

Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 00:41:05 +0200 (CEST)
> Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@alumni.uni-due.de> wrote:
>
>>[NetBSD is dying]
>>
>>>I took into consideration mailing-lists activities, "openness"
>>>for new users, recent Google SoC, "popularity contests" on IT
>>>services, articles written to the IT services, core developers
>>>attitude toward Community Wiki, etc. The whole picture, from that
>>>(read my) point of view, isn't bright and catching.
>>
>>okay, i'm tired of your loudmouth and such disrespectful undertones..
>
> You (plural) must be completely nuts with this "disrespectful" posture.
> Does it mean that no one can say anything wrong against your beloved
> system? Or ask tough questions?

You're not getting other peoples point.
You are not asking any tough questions. You are asking bullshit
questions. And a lots of people (me included) are just about fed up with
the bullshit. Stop throwing the shit around, and start either being a
part of the community or go somewhere else.
Right now you're more of a troll, or just a stupid spammer that should
go into some kill filter (I bet a number of persons have already put you
in their kill filters).

And no, people here have no problems with different views, or people
expressing unhappiness with some decisions made. But you're just about
clueless, and you ask stupid questions. And when people try to be nice
to you and explain that perhaps you should learn a bit more before
asking some of those questions, you instead claim that they are unable
to take criticism, and that it's just that you are asking the "tough"
questions...

In short. I think you're just full of billshit, and you can't accept
when people nicely try to help you along. Now go away.

	Johnny

                                   ||  on a psychedelic trip
email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books

--------------000706050500020700040500

YmVnaW46dmNhcmQNCmZuOkpvaG5ueSBCaWxscXVpc3QNCm46QmlsbHF1aXN0O0pvaG5ueQ0K
ZW1haWw7aW50ZXJuZXQ6YnF0QHNvZnRqYXIuc2UNCnRlbDtjZWxsOis0NiA3MC04NjQxNDg2
DQp4LW1vemlsbGEtaHRtbDpGQUxTRQ0KdmVyc2lvbjoyLjENCmVuZDp2Y2FyZA0KDQo=
--------------000706050500020700040500--