Subject: Re: Proposition for Releases page changes
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lasse_Hiller=F8e_Petersen?= <lhp@toft-hp.dk>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@aydogan.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2007 14:24:21
Yes, NetBSD documentation has always been a pain.
And trying to help improving is a pain too. You need to send xml diffs !
No, thanks.
So it starts to rot.
The state of the translations is even worse.
What a pity.
As a contribution, I started to translate the guide into german (last
year) and stopped after 3 pages. The docs are not worth translating
and if, then the translation becomes ugly too. So I started a plain
rip-off of the FreeBSD docs, which reads way better and gave up on
that too.
What NetBSD needs are professional payed technical writers for documenation=