Subject: Free Advertising for the BSD Community
To: None <radiobsd@googlegroups.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org,>
From: Jacek Artymiak <jacekartymiak@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/26/2007 12:25:34
Hi,

As some of you might know, I self-publish my books, which gives me
full control of the contents, for better or worse. Because of the way
my printers work, I must typeset my manuscripts to match their funky
specs and sometimes I have a few blank pages left at the end. I need
to pay for them anyway, so I thought I'd offer them to you for free.
My next book is coming out in two weeks. I don't know how many pages I
can offer but I though I'd give you an early warning :-)

If you are a BSD professional, company, event organizer, project
manager, etc. send me a private email and tell me what you'd like to
advertise.

The specs are simple:

a black & white copy, 4x7 inches in EPS or TIFF at 600dpi.

My choices are final. I give preference to non-profits, but I welcome
businesses too.

--
Jacek Artymiak
devGuide.net :: RadioBSD