Subject: Re: US daylight savings changes
To: Matthew Fincham <matthewf@cat.co.za>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/10/2007 01:06:01
    Date:        Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:04:23 +0200
    From:        "Matthew Fincham" <matthewf@cat.co.za>

  | I have searched unsuccessfully for timezone files supporting the new US
  | daylight savings settings. Does anyone know where they can be downloaded
  | from?

In source form (ready for zic to compile to binary)

	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2007a.tar.gz

(or  ftp://munnari.oz.au/pub/tzdata2007a.tar.gz and probably
numerous other places).

That's the latest, earlier versions back to sometime during 2006
also contain the US changes - I expect (guess, without checking)
the current NetBSD sources have the US changes already incorporated.

If you need the code as well, its at the same locations, but
in
	tzcode2007a.tar.gz

kre