Subject: Re: install doesn't save network config?
To: DIST - NetBSD -users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Timothy <timothy@jupiter.stcl.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/04/2007 10:38:37
On Sunday 04 February 2007 10:04, Glenn Becker wrote:
> > You should have been prompted to save the network config somewhere
> > around the time when it asks to set the root password.

I have the same problem with 3.01  and 3.1.  I just setup my network config on
first boot.  I just figured I must be doing something wrong in the installs.
You can configure the network, but the changes don't carry over.  Setting the
root pass always works though.  So you are not alone.

Cheers,
Timothy