Subject: Re: pkgsrc - how to use (some, not all) sources directly from hdd?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Z. B. <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/20/2006 14:40:11
On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 02:03:40PM +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

> What does "make show-var VARNAME=DISTDIR" say?  Put (or symlink) them
> there.

Solved it meanwhile - instead of /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles pkgsrc-wip needs
/usr/pkgsrc_distfiles.

But there's still problems while building that plugin, now it couldn't find
java-sdk. :\ I don't need SDK, just JRE as plugin, for some (not so many,
anyway) occasions, when some website wants it.

Perhaps someone has created a package with java-plugin for Firefox? I would
rather install ready-made binary package instead of still struggling with
that.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski