Subject: Re: wiki.netbsd.se and shell scripts
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@xs4all.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/18/2006 18:00:21
--IKC1RK7+nRZ8SZaO

On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 05:16:16PM +0100, Jan Danielsson wrote:
> Hello all,
>=20
>    I thought I'd upload a script I have written to the wiki. I doubt the
> script will be considered as a "must have" by anyone, but it could,
> however, be used as reference code for beginners (such as myself).
>=20
>    But I can't find a good place to inserting shell scripts, and since I
> don't know much about wiki, I don't feel like just stepping in and
> trying to create a section for them either.
>=20
>    Pointers, anyone?

How about http://wiki.netbsd.se/index.php/Shell-Hacks ?

If you have a wiki-specific question, you can always just
ask it on the wiki's "discussion" pages.

I suppose Zafer could put it up on the front page, since it's
a pretty useful page for most people, and it's pretty hard to
find.

Regards,
Peter
--=20