Subject: hosed partition table
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/22/2006 20:57:18
While I was unloading a disk with errors, I noticed the partition
table was odd, I tried to fix it and now, basically the situation
can be reduced to the c and d partitions have been deleted.

Do I just make a d partition of unused type across the whole disk
and a c partition (of unused type) with an offset of 63s and all
the remaining space or is there something else I need to do?

I thought I tried that but I couldn't dd the rwd1d device at all.
Seems the partition table (and ??) is still broke.

// George