Subject: binary packages for fusefs and fusefs-sshfs
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: George N <haidut@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/28/2006 14:38:15
Hi everybody,

I am developing an embedded system based on NetBSD and running on a flash
memory card. I need to install the packages "fusefs" and "fusefs-sshfs" both
of which are part of pkgsrc. Unfrotunately I cannot find a binary version of
these packages. Compiling from source on the embedded system is out of the
question, there is not enough space to download the entire pkgsrc collection
and compile these two packages. Could you please tell me is there are
unofficial binaries for these two packages somewhere? Also if that's not an
option, then could you please tell me if it is possible to compile these
packages from source on another system running the same kernel and version
of NetBSD and then somehow taking the binaries and installing them on the
embedded system? Any help will be very appreciated.
Thanks.

haidut