Subject: X11 on a live CD
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/27/2006 21:40:41
--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

I created several LiveCDs with mklivecd since it was made available.
However, all of them were for my work as network admin and therefor
all without X.=20

Now I working on a LiveCD that requires X11 to demonstrate several
programs, however I am not able to find a working config for X to work
an (almost) any machine.=20

So what is the best way to create a LiveCD with X as a demo? A generic=20
/etc/X11/XF86Config or some automagic Voodoo-options?

PS: I know that there are several LiveCDs available, but doenloading
some 100MB just to get a X config ist not what I want.=20

--=20
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE 0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33

http://www.net-tex.de           http://www.cryptomancer.de

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+--